The Pupil Premium was introduced in April 2011 and in 2012–13 individual schools were allocated funding for children from low-income families who were eligible for free school meals, looked after children and those from families with parents in the Armed Forces.
You can view or download our Pupil Premium allocation and find out how this has been used at our school.
- Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2022 2023 v1
- Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2021 2022 v3
- COVID19 Catch up Premium Statement 2020v8
- Pupil Premium 2020 2021
- EYFS Pupil Premium 2020 2021 v3
- Pupil Premium 2019-2020
- Pupil Premium 2018-2019
- Pupil Premium 2017-2018
- Pupil Premium 2016-2017
- Pupil Premium 2015-2016
- Pupil Premium 2014-2015
- Pupil Premium 2013-2014
The Government is providing funding of £150 million per annum for academic years 2013/14 and 2014/15 to provide new, substantial primary school sport funding. This funding is being jointly provided by the Departments for Education, Health and Culture, Media and Sport, and will see money going directly to primary school headteachers to spend on improving the quality of sport and PE for all their children.
The sport funding can only be spent on sport and PE provision in schools.
You can view or download our Sports Premium allocation and find out how this has been used at our school.
- Sports Premium Funding 2021-2022
- Sports Premium Funding 2020-2021
- School Sports Partnership Report
- Sports Premium Funding 2019-2020
- Sports Premium Funding 2018-19
- Sports Premium Funding 2017-18
- Sports Premium Funding 2016 -17
- Sports Premium Funding 2015-16
Please also view the school games section of our website for further information.
- 57% of children in Year 6 could swim with 3 recognisable strokes for the academic year 2021/2022
- 57% of children in Year 6 could perform self rescue in water safely for the academic year 2021/2022
- 57% of children in Year 6 could confidently swim 25m for the academic year 2021/2022
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.