Our School Newsletter is uploaded regularly to our website in PDF format.
Our newsletters are full of interesting information about what’s going on in school and includes useful dates for your diary. If you require further information about any of the items shown please contact Mrs Haswell in the school office. All information is also available in a paper copy upon request.
COVID 19 Information
- How to watch recordings on Teams using an ipad and computer
- Extra data for mobile devices
- Swimming update
- Year 3/4 Bubble Important Information
- Year 2 Bubble Important Information
- Entering our school grounds
- Parental agreement TEAMS
- Swimming Information Update
- Isolation procedures
- Symptoms and Tests
- What do I do if
- Return to School Key Points
- COVID-19 Symptoms
- Sacriston Youth Project
- Parents Letter – Primary Schools Gatherings at School gates
- Whole School Re-opening 8th March
Letters to children during Lockdown
You will find all of our School Newsletters here:
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.